|Photo by Alex Wohlhueter from the 8/7/10 MN Fringe Slideshow|
Speaking of spoilers, I wanted to write up the music used in the show as a companion to the playlist I posted the other day. What follows will be self-indulgent, procedural, and full of spoilers, so don't read it until after you've seen the show. Seriously, go see our show before you read this. Go.
Again, SPOLIERS AHEAD.
- Opening monologues: The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
- Mary meets Angela: Ennio Morricone - Theme from Navajo Joe (starting :17 into this clip)
- Kate & Doug train: Des'ree - You Gotta Be (see also)
- The Booze Demon: Bernard Hermann - Vertigo Suite: The Nightmare (we used Esa-Pekka Salonen conducting the LA Philharmonic, not on Youtube. Here you can see the version from original movie)
- Kate & Doug share a moment: Seal - Kiss From A Rose
- Kate & Doug's final performance: Patrick Williams - Finale from The Cutting Edge*
- Ending monologue and curtain call: Smashing Pumpkins - Today