Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Neutrino!

It's the last full week of the month, which means it's time for The Neutrino Video Project. Our show is Friday, April 25th at 10:30 PM at the Bryant-Lake Bowl. This month, instead of acting, as I have in the previous shows, I will be stepping behind the camera for my first time as a director. So come see me break the 2/3 rule and the 180-degree rule and lord knows what other filmmaking guidelines as the slurry of Kubrick, Scorsese, Tarantino, Soderbergh, Wes Anderson and whoever else gets stirred in my brain and comes out as Ed Wood.

Self-deprecation aside, we had our dress rehearsal last night, and I had a hell of a fun time working with Corey Anderson, Mike Hadley and Nick Ryan. Friday promises to be more fun, especially if I remember to turn on the microphone. Cough.

While I'm boosting Neutrino, you should also check out the Neutrino Twin Cities Blog. Rumor has it they're going to be giving some tickets away or something...

No comments: