This week's quiz is dominated by presidential trivia, driven by my digging around matters of the election. Enjoy.
Weeklypedia Quiz #9
- A traditional Christmas meal in this country consists of fried chicken from Kentucky Fried Chicken, eaten at home.
- Their creator named these humanoid monsters by borrowing a word from Beowulf but also acknowledged a similarity in their name to "various sea-beasts of the dolphin order."
- Winners of this multinational competition have included Abba's "Waterloo" and Lulu's "Boom Bang-a-Bang."
- This former civil engineer is the earliest US President with a presidential library in the National Archives and Records Administration system.
- He is the US President whose presidential library was built first.
- He was the first US Vice President to utilize One Observatory Circle in the US Naval Observatory as his residence.
- He was the first Catholic to be one of the two major political parties' nominee for US President.
- This former Georgia Congresswoman is a Green Party candidate for US President in 2008.